ENGAGED for Community Service Learning (CSL)
Welcome to the Community Service Learning (CSL) Section of ENGAGED!
To access ENGAGED, click here.
Log in using your UTHSA credentials. This link will take you to the Community Service Learning (CSL) section of ENGAGED. This is where UTHSA students can apply for CSL grants, manage their projects, and report their outcomes. It is also where mentors can be listed. Be sure to become a member of the CSL subgroup!
To manage your CSL project, click on the subgroup: Community Service Learning Project.
This subgroup is where you can create events with shift sign-ups and a whole lot more! To effectively use ENGAGED, we recommend you watch the relevant how-to videos found here: https://uthealthsa.sharepoint.com/President/Pages/ENGAGED.aspx
To get started managing your CSL project in ENGAGED, follow these 6 simple steps:
- Email CSL@uthscsa.edu with your project idea using the CSL Project Subgroup Request Form
- The CSL Program staff will review it and respond.
- If approved, you will be granted a limited time frame with Administrator status so you can set up your project in this subgroup.
- Once you have set up your project, then your role will change to Event Manager. You will be allowed this status for as long as your project is taking place.
- When the project ends, you will be removed as an Event Manager from this subgroup.
- At the conclusion of your project, you will be emailed a link to complete a report of your project outcomes that will be viewable in ENGAGED. To report Your 2020-21 CSL Project, click here.
For questions, email CSL@uthscsa.edu.